A hot plate is a portable self-contained tabletop small appliance that features one,two or more gas burners or electric heating elements. A hot plate can be used as a stand alone appliance, but is often used as a substitute for one of the burners from an oven range or the cook top of a stove. Hot plates are often used for food preparation, generally in locations where a full kitchen stove would not be convenient or practical, as hot plates are easily moved from one location to another.
– Good quality with suitable price
– Material: Power coated steel+heating plate
– Packing: Polybag and carton
– Thermostatic control for different cooking needs.
– Thermal fuse overheating protection.
– Power on light.
– Optional iron sheet /Stainless Steel
– Skidproof rubber Foot